As a member of the JTB Group, JTB Communication Design, Inc. (the Company) has adopted the following corporate philosophy based on our Group brand scheme, The JTB Way: “We will create means of communication to realize our client’s visions for the future along with a vibrant society around the world.
”In line with this philosophy, the Company fully recognizes the social mission of protecting all personal information handled by the Company, and will comply with laws and regulations concerning the protection of individual rights and personal information. In addition, we will create a system for managing the protection of personal information to further materialize the policy outlined below. We hereby declare that company-wide efforts will be made to improve this system on an ongoing basis, while constantly staying abreast of developments such as the latest IT trends, changes in social demands, and fluctuations in the business environment.
- 1．We collect, use, and provide personal information limited to the scope necessary for legitimately executing the services of the Company (the planning, arrangement, and holding of events and conferences which are mainly public, private, or academic in nature; examination and testing service; system development and service provision focused on IT and marketing solutions; market surveys; Private Finance Initiative and other related services; advertising and promotion; and contents and entertainment service), as well as for employing employees and managing human resources. We do not handle personal information beyond the scope necessary for achieving its specified purposes of use. Furthermore, to assure the above, we will appoint a manager of personal information, and create an enabling environment for activities to protect personal information in accordance with proper rules. We will use and provide specific personal information we collected only within the scope of the purpose of use and provision provided for in the Act on the Use of Numbers to Identify a Specific Individual in the Administrative Procedure.
- 2．We will comply with laws and ordinances, national guidelines, and other norms concerning the protection of personal information and the proper handling of specific personal information.
- 3．We will take reasonable security measures, invest managerial resources in line with the business situation, and improve the personal information security arrangements on an ongoing basis to prevent the leakage, loss, damage, and other risks to personal information. If and when security problems are found, we will promptly take corrective measures.
- 4．We will respond to any complaints and consultations concerning the handling of personal information appropriately, swiftly, and in good faith.
- 5．We will improve the personal information protection management system on an ongoing basis by conducting timely and appropriate reviews, taking into account the changes in the environment surrounding the Company.
This policy will be informed to all employees, and will be published on the Company’s website, pamphlets, and other mediums to make it accessible by anyone at any time.
The following Help Desk accepts inquiries regarding the Personal Information Protection Policy:
Personal Information Help Desk, JTB Communication Design, Inc.
Celestine Shiba Mitsui Building, 3-23-1 Shiba, Minato-ku, Tokyo, 105-8335
TEL: (+81)-3-5657-0600 (Hours: 9:30-18:00*)
* Inquiries received on Saturday, Sunday, or a public holiday, or during the year-end and New Year’s holiday or Japan’s Golden Week period (late April to early May) will be dealt with on or after the next business day.
PDF: Announcement on Handling of Personal Information
PDF: Procedures for Requesting Personal Information Subject to Disclosure
※ If you change browser, delete cookie, etc., you need to set opt-out and opt-in again.
- Google Analytics:                        https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
- Pardot Activity Tracking:             https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=pardot_basics_cookies.htm&type=5
- Facebook:                                   https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
- Twitter:                                        https://business.twitter.com/ja/help/ads-policies/introduction-to-twitter-ads/twitter-ads-policies.html#
- Linkedin:                                     https://www.linkedin.com/help/linkedin/answer/65451